DEVSUMO is a freelance software developer based
in the north west of England.
Visit our contact page to leave him a message.
- Camel – Socket Permission Denied using port 0 with Restlets
- CXF – Validating JAX-RS WADL files in unit tests
- JBoss Fuse – Deploying JAX-RS services with Fuse 6.2 and Java 8
- CXF – Missing WADL method parameter element types with JSON JAX-RS services
- TinyMCE 4 – Enabling and disabling toolbar buttons
- CXF – Using interceptors to provide simple, property-based response filters
- TinyMCE 4 – Dude, where’s my border?
- JSoup – Entity exigency
Category Archives: Platforms
Depending on the parts of CXF your JAX-RS services utilise, you might have a little OSGi-wrangling on your hands if you want to deploy them to JBoss Fuse 6.2 on Java 1.8
If you need to generate a relative date in a shell script the Linux date command will do the needful, though there are some platform differences you might need to be aware of Continue reading
For a device aimed at least partly at getting kids into programming, setting up access to my hidden WiFi network on a Raspberry Pi proved a little more challenging than I expected Continue reading
A little understanding of how find expressions work makes it easy to filter its output to exclude certain files and directories. Continue reading
Here we use the Unix find command in conjunction with cat and wc to get a picture of the number of code lines in a directory hierarchy. Continue reading
An example of using the Unix find command to quickly check out the number of different file extensions in a directory tree. Continue reading
Simple ways of keeping an eye on the hardware health of an HP Red Hat Enterprise Linux server and to provide an early warning of any potential problems, using commands like hplog and hpacucli. Continue reading