DEVSUMO is a freelance software developer based
in the north west of England.
Visit our contact page to leave him a message.
- Camel – Socket Permission Denied using port 0 with Restlets
- CXF – Validating JAX-RS WADL files in unit tests
- JBoss Fuse – Deploying JAX-RS services with Fuse 6.2 and Java 8
- CXF – Missing WADL method parameter element types with JSON JAX-RS services
- TinyMCE 4 – Enabling and disabling toolbar buttons
- CXF – Using interceptors to provide simple, property-based response filters
- TinyMCE 4 – Dude, where’s my border?
- JSoup – Entity exigency
Category Archives: Testing
What’s the best way to stop developers breaking the WADLs generated by CXF for Java-first JAX-RS services? Make breaking the WADLs break the build of course. Continue reading
Ready to add a little diversity to your Java testing? The Spock framework could be a good place to start. Continue reading
Using helper methods with the Spock specification framework helps avoid duplicating conditions across multiple tests Continue reading
If your unit tests depend on external resources they’re going to fail from time-to-time when those resources aren’t available. Here we look at a few options for preventing your build from breaking. Continue reading
When a Java Class Under Test makes HTTP calls that are tricky to mock, the Simple framework offers a neat alternative for a self-contained stub. Continue reading
Sonar doesn’t seem to like second helpings of cucumber-java test results. Here’s a simple workaround to refresh its appetite. Continue reading