DEVSUMO is a freelance software developer based
in the north west of England.
Visit our contact page to leave him a message.
- Camel – Socket Permission Denied using port 0 with Restlets
- CXF – Validating JAX-RS WADL files in unit tests
- JBoss Fuse – Deploying JAX-RS services with Fuse 6.2 and Java 8
- CXF – Missing WADL method parameter element types with JSON JAX-RS services
- TinyMCE 4 – Enabling and disabling toolbar buttons
- CXF – Using interceptors to provide simple, property-based response filters
- TinyMCE 4 – Dude, where’s my border?
- JSoup – Entity exigency
Tag Archives: python
The pre-configuration script for libxml2 does a pretty good job, but it doesn’t quite catch one missing dependency on RHEL 5 Continue reading
Since OS X comes with Python, if you need to build a specific version on your Mac the required bits are likely to be there already. Running “make test” might reveal a few unnoticed absences though. Continue reading
Python 3.3 supports LZMA compression, though you’ll need an LZMA implementation installed in order to use it. Continue reading