DEVSUMO is a freelance software developer based
in the north west of England.
Visit our contact page to leave him a message.
- Camel – Socket Permission Denied using port 0 with Restlets
- CXF – Validating JAX-RS WADL files in unit tests
- JBoss Fuse – Deploying JAX-RS services with Fuse 6.2 and Java 8
- CXF – Missing WADL method parameter element types with JSON JAX-RS services
- TinyMCE 4 – Enabling and disabling toolbar buttons
- CXF – Using interceptors to provide simple, property-based response filters
- TinyMCE 4 – Dude, where’s my border?
- JSoup – Entity exigency
Tag Archives: red hat
The pre-configuration script for libxml2 does a pretty good job, but it doesn’t quite catch one missing dependency on RHEL 5 Continue reading
Adding IMAP support to your PHP build on Red Hat Enterprise Linux can involve navigating some pretty obscure error messages, not to mention some pretty old-school builds Continue reading