DEVSUMO is a freelance software developer based
in the north west of England.
Visit our contact page to leave him a message.
- Camel – Socket Permission Denied using port 0 with Restlets
- CXF – Validating JAX-RS WADL files in unit tests
- JBoss Fuse – Deploying JAX-RS services with Fuse 6.2 and Java 8
- CXF – Missing WADL method parameter element types with JSON JAX-RS services
- TinyMCE 4 – Enabling and disabling toolbar buttons
- CXF – Using interceptors to provide simple, property-based response filters
- TinyMCE 4 – Dude, where’s my border?
- JSoup – Entity exigency
Tag Archives: tinymce
Depending on your exact needs the disappearance of the Control Manager in TinyMCE 4 may make it easier or harder for you to enable and disable your plugin’s toolbar buttons. Here we look at the easier and the harder way to do it. Continue reading
TinyMCE’s image dialog provides an easy way to set the size of the border around an image. Unfortunately adding an image border in the first place isn’t quite so user friendly. Continue reading
Adding an explanatory text label to a TinyMCE pop-up can be a great way of helping your users find their way around your custom dialogs. Unfortunately you might struggle if you can’t keep your instructions short. Continue reading
TinyMCE 4’s default theme gives a lot less toolbar buttons per mile than TinyMCE 3 did. Here we look at using menu buttons to improve its fuel efficiency. Continue reading
If you’re poking around the standard TinyMCE 4 plugins to see how to configure a toolbar icon you might be left scratching your head a little. Fortunately it’s a lot easier than it may first appear Continue reading